Didn’t say much but I went to a sanctioned tourney earlier today. Have to say that it wasn’t as exciting as the fan-made one last week, other than the lack of participants (there are only 20? 30? while last week there were over 100) the prizes are just in-game stuff XD People really came only for the battles.
Rambling cont’d under cut!
I guess I got to make sure I want an offensive or rapid spinner blastoise huh @_@
Trainer Piyo is issuing a challenge!
Hehehe I joined a local tournament last Sunday, and thought I want to draw the team I brought, and how my trainer looked then.
I might replace some of them later but I love them right now! ;w;
I just realized they are my very first competitive team! *3* So proud for my cuties ahahah
The shop is at the North though, and you can’t get to it until later… I myself would like early access to those lol. And right I remember almost never using berries so probably wouldn’t send those.
Because of this I’m thinking up nice items for pokemon to send to the Wonder Trade, that are easy to get but may be useful for new players!
- Lumiose Galette is cheap but it functions as a Full Heal!
- Pokeballs you get much later in game, like Quick/Ultra Balls. I myself may send out Luxuries.
- Pokerus if you have them
- Lemonade/Moomoo Milk or go all the way and send Full Restores if you’re feeling generous
- Berries that only appear through berry mutation
- Stones you get from Super Training
If you are handing out BP items then more power to you!
I still don’t have BPs for Focus Sash myself lol;;;
The most sensational Trainer last Sunday!